A concise, yet comprehensive, guidebook to understanding equity investments.This authoritative guide provides all the information that both the professional and individual investor will need to succeed in today’s equity market, including:• The role that equities play in a company's capital structure and in a portfolio• Determining and optimizing a company's weighted average cost of capital• The ro...
Paperback: 208 pages
Publisher: Prentice Hall Press; 1st edition (January 7, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 238918
Format: PDF ePub djvu ebook
reviews: Whether you are new or are experienced investor, this author will thoroughly explain the subject matter in an easy to understand, logical matter. From how corps are created, to how each account should be analized (sales,cogs, ect), to valuation. I hi...
- The Investor's Guidebook to Equities: Equity Pricing, Trading, and Investing pdf
- Download The Investor's Guidebook to Equities: Equity Pricing, Trading, and Investing epub
- The Investor's Guidebook to Equities: Equity Pricing, Trading, and Investing txt
- 978-0735205321 pdf
- Download Stuart R. Veale epub
- Download Stuart R. Veale ebooks
- Download Business and Money pdf ebooks
Mary Pope Osborne wins again. My eight-year-old son has read all of the Magic Tree House books. We...
It was a great book...the complete series was very good...you need to start with the first in the 3 ...